Deze website maakt gebruik van cookies. Het gebruik van cookies zijn noodzakelijk voor een beter en gemakkelijk surfervaring op de website van NVD-ANP.

Welkom, Gasten
Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord: Onthoud mij

Onderwerp: Curious detectorist from Sweden

Curious detectorist from Sweden 07 feb 2018 13:06 #8445

• Blomman78
  • Blomman78's Profielfoto
  • Ontvangen bedankjes 1
Hi! I'm Andreas and I'm a metal detectorist from Sweden. I'm also a member of SMF (Sveriges Metallsökar Förening) the Swedish Metal Detecting Organisation. I read about your club on the ECMD homepage and got curious. I have been to Belgium and Flanders many times but not for metal detecting, yet :) With the very harsh laws in Sweden and the new fee of €70 just to APPLY for a permission that you for 90% wont get, I have begun to look around for other countries to visit to practice my hobby. I have read somewhere that you can get a permit to search in Flanders region but I haven't found anywhere how to do so. Can you please help me with this matter? Where do I apply to get a permit? I also think it would be fun to come and visit your club and meet some new detectorists! Maybe I can join you at one of your club rallys or similar? If I need to be a member to take part of such event then I will apply to be a member of your club as well! If it is possible for foreigners to be a member of your club? Oh, well, that's enough with questions for today :) Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Andreas Blomqvist, Swedish detectorist
Alleen ingelogde leden kunnen reageren.
Bedankt door: Mitchell1984

Curious detectorist from Sweden 13 feb 2018 11:44 #8461

• Olivier
  • Olivier's Profielfoto
  • Administrator
  • Garrett Ace 250 - Garrett AT Pro
  • Ontvangen bedankjes 130
Check Private message, Andreas.
Alleen ingelogde leden kunnen reageren.